7.4 miles from Lake Hudson
Situated on the south shore of Grand Lake, this waterfront vacation rental serves as your scenic Eucha sanctuary! Incredible views abound at this 1,700-square-foot property, boasting various outdoor entertainment such as a hot tub, fire pit and covered deck. Enjoy the splendors of the lake right in the backyard, along with a convenient location right off the main road. With 4 bedrooms, 3 baths and farmhouse decor throughout, this sweet spot treats 20 to grand ol’ time in Disney, Oklahoma!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: 2 Queen-over-Queen Bunk Beds, 2 Full Trundle Beds, Sleeper Sofa
With several outdoor lounge areas and entertainment options, this peaceful property invites you to kick back, relax and embrace the laid back lake lifestyle. Prepare a family dinner in the fully equipped kitchen, containing marble surfaces and stainless steel appliances. When it’s time to wine and dine, move your meal out to the large dining table on the covered deck to enjoy panoramic views while you eat.
Gather around the fire pit to watch the colors of the sunset fade over the lake, and further unwind with a dip in the 6-person hot tub. If an evening chill starts to creep in, head inside to continue the festivities in the spacious great room, embellished with farmhouse-style accents, Restoration Hardware furnishings and shiplap walls.
Retire to the bunk room to watch a show on the flat-screen cable TV, or claim the master bedroom housing long-view windows and a plush king-sized bed. Come morning, rise and shine with a refreshing rinse in the full en-suite bathroom, complete with a walk-in shower overlooking the lake.
Take no more than a few steps off the deck to spend an afternoon by the water! Bring your boat along to tie off the dock and check out the nearby boat ramp to venture out onto the Grand Lake of the Cherokees. No matter how you spend your day, you’ll love returning home to your private Oklahoma oasis!
-- THE LOCATION --
Set just off the main road, this Grand Lake property offers easy access to all that the Disney area has to offer. Drive 16 miles around the lake to check out Harbour View Marina, a hub for boating, fishing, water skiing and other waterside fun.
If you’re visiting in the summer months, be sure to check out the all-you-can-eat shrimp boil on Friday nights, and try the ayce fajitas on Saturday nights! If catfish is more your taste, Cosby’s Catfish, a quick 5-minute trip from home, boasts the best catfish, hush puppies and coleslaw in town.
As a world-class and year-round destination for rock crawling, Disney welcomes off-road enthusiasts to embark on their ultimate adventure. Navigate your way through the rock gardens below the Pensacola Dam and spillways, admiring the impressive trail system along the way, or check the events calendar to see what rock crawling events are in season.
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Completely remodeled in 2016
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a wine cooler, flat-screen cable TV, central air conditioning, laundry machines, free WiFi, all-white farmhouse decor, covered deck, various outdoor lounge areas, fire pit, 6-person hot tub, panoramic lake views, dock access, ample on-site parking and more
- Unrivaled Grand Lake location - Lakefront property with easy access to all that the Disney area has to offer! Check out Cedar Port Marina less than 2 miles away and the Harbour View Marina 16 miles away, along with the abundant rock crawling trails nearby
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport - 1 Airport Blvd, Bentonville, AR 72712, (~58 miles away) & Tulsa International Airport - 7777 E Apache St, Tulsa, OK 74115 (~62 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Note the 2 boat slips at the dock are not available for use